Growing up near the sandy shores of Southern California, artist Nick Guenzler’s creative expressions are heavily influenced by the coastal lifestyle. Often operating under the pseudonym ‘Terminal Radness,” his illustrations and designs stitch together skate and surf culture, doom metal, flagrant apathy, and public displays of sarcasm. He currently works and resides in Long Beach, CA
- Are you a clothing company? No, I'm just a dude that makes drawings and occasionally puts them on stuff you can buy.
- Dude, will you sponsor me? No. I'm not a clothing company.
- Can I get your art tattooed on my body? If you never want to get laid again, then sure.
- Will you draw a tattoo for me? Maybe, but probably not. It's not that I don't want to, I just have other things to do.
- Will you tattoo me? That's not really what I do, but I'll try anything once...
- Can I commission you to make art for my brand/band/company? Totally, email email@example.com
- Will you collaborate with me/us? I'm all ears, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
- I live in Long Beach, can I come to your house and get my order? Nothing is warehoused or shipped from Long Beach, so, no.
- Bro, I placed an order 12 minutes ago and it hasn't arrived yet, what gives? Email email@example.com, and take a Xanax.
- My question isn't on here, what's up with that? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.